UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

For when your troubles just won't soak away, sort out your drainage issues in here.
Hi, it's good to be here, just need some help and advice, i have put some pictures up, can you tell me if this will work? and be ok, or not ? i am going to add a 15 degree bend between the clay and what i have there already, then cut it all to fit in that gap, then i'm going to add a gulley..any help owul dbe helpful thanks
2.jpg (166.01 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
1.jpg (166.96 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
SimonG wrote:So you doing a full height stack?
You'll need a rest bend and some means of rodding as well.
Hi SimonG, thanks for the reply, that made up piece there has a long radius rest bend on it, 87.5 and am not doing a full stack, the underground pipe part nearest the step, will be going to a stack, and somewhere on that stack there will be and air ventilation valve, you can use them at a lower height, far as i am aware, do you think what i have there, will be ok to use as i need ? and it not get blocked?, or can you offer any other solution, thanks
Hello Peeps

Welcome to the forum Swifty!

Kitchen mixer tap

i want to know who taught him to tape the olive an[…]

All members of the forum

Is there anyone who needs access to the profesiona[…]

Shower Brand identification

not actually after that valve, have another job bu[…]