UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Want to get squeaky clean but something's wrong? Go ahead and ask away in here.
100 %
User avatar
By Nicodemus49
My dual flush valve has packed up working, just get bubbles out of the unit so guess that something inside has terminated. Attached is a picture of the unit for Identification. There is no name on the unit so I can't identify it. Can someone please tell me what make it is and can it be replaced by another unit.("Bayonet" fitting in cistern outlet.)
P1040708.JPG (252.28 KiB) Viewed 1270 times
User avatar
It would be advisable to change the whole unit for something like a gerbit or grohe brand which are more easily accesible for spares. is this a B&Q brand- 'when its gone its gone'!
you can buy just the air bladder assembly but they are about £30+

Are you sitting down???????? :lol: :lol:

Pluma h series ... 3857-p.asp
riche донецк

{кокосовое|масло riche https://biglioncoupons.[…]

Hello Peeps

Welcome to the forum Swifty!

Kitchen mixer tap

i want to know who taught him to tape the olive an[…]

All members of the forum

Is there anyone who needs access to the profesiona[…]