UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Put your Central Heating System question in here.
User avatar
i would use para-bolts into plasterboard then glue brackets to wall, or 6mm through rod into wall with bag of epoxy pellet or knob off 5'' 14's screw n plugs- then glue bracket to wall :lol:
Kitchen mixer tap

i want to know who taught him to tape the olive an[…]

All members of the forum

Is there anyone who needs access to the profesiona[…]

Hello Peeps

Hi my name is Swifty, Live in Surrey, Plumbing a[…]

Shower Brand identification

not actually after that valve, have another job bu[…]