UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Ask your general plumbing questions here. Please have a quick check to make sure it wouldn't fit in any other category.
User avatar
its obviously in the kitchen. its a gas cooker connection.
press the inside middle in and it will tell you if its still live.
User avatar
Best getting a gas engineer out to test and cap it safely.
shouldnt cost more than low rate as its a bread n butter task.
about hour charge (wont take that long though)
Kitchen mixer tap

i want to know who taught him to tape the olive an[…]

All members of the forum

Is there anyone who needs access to the profesiona[…]

Hello Peeps

Hi my name is Swifty, Live in Surrey, Plumbing a[…]

Shower Brand identification

not actually after that valve, have another job bu[…]