UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Put your Central Heating System question in here.
100 %
By Whigsvolt
Hi Folks. I am going to be getting a standard vented Glowworm Hx 24 Removed and replaced with a Worcester Bosh 8000 style combi but am concenerned that there will be a problem with the various pipe feeds.
My existing Gloworm hxi pipework exits the top of the boiler up to the first floor of my house through the seiling in the kitchen but i see lots of examples of pipe work from the Worcester bosch 8000 coming out of the bottom of the boiler.

My question is Can the Worcester Bosh Greenstar combi still be fitted and adpated for the hot and colld feeds coming out of the top of the boiler up to my Shower and bathroom etc also the Radiaotors.
Thanks In advance
Keith :D
Kitchen mixer tap

i want to know who taught him to tape the olive an[…]

All members of the forum

Is there anyone who needs access to the profesiona[…]

Hello Peeps

Hi my name is Swifty, Live in Surrey, Plumbing a[…]

Shower Brand identification

not actually after that valve, have another job bu[…]