UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Ask your general plumbing questions here. Please have a quick check to make sure it wouldn't fit in any other category.
By John

Does anyone know what is the purpose of the whole in the picture attached. Basically there is a bung to stop water comming out from drain that has fallen out as in picture but why is it there in the first place. My plumber had no idea why it is there

Thanks in advance

2020-06-30_19h37_56.png (284.06KiB)Viewed 2747 times
User avatar
SimonG wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 10:33 am
Is it a pop up bath waste?
Thats what i was thinking of.
i bet its not the one for that bath or foriegn!

Thanks guys, let me try an allen key in it and see[…]


I like the old systems the greeks and romans i[…]

Float inlet valve So something like this - http[…]

marine saniflo

Yep the cinderella needs electricity and 2 flue`s […]