UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Put your Central Heating System question in here.
User avatar
i would use para-bolts into plasterboard then glue brackets to wall, or 6mm through rod into wall with bag of epoxy pellet or knob off 5'' 14's screw n plugs- then glue bracket to wall :lol:

YUP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it a pop up bath waste? Thats what i was t[…]

Courageous young lass

I even dipped into a pocket! Not mine, of cou[…]

Worcester Boilers F and P

Seems to be somebody who can speak a little En[…]