UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Ask your general plumbing questions here. Please have a quick check to make sure it wouldn't fit in any other category.
By big goose
In the manufacturing Guide to hep 2/0 . It just says not to be used for secondary hot return. It’s doesn’t explain why . Also I’ve been told by several people your not supposed to . No one has really given me a proper explanation why ? Other than your not supposed to use it constantly without a break as the pipe needs rest time and it would cancel the manufacturing guarantee. Bla bla bla . I don’t think the guaranteed is worth anything anyway.
By REDSAW
big goose wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 8:21 am
In the manufacturing Guide to hep 2/0 . It just says not to be used for secondary hot return. It’s doesn’t explain why . Also I’ve been told by several people your not supposed to . No one has really given me a proper explanation why ? Other than your not supposed to use it constantly without a break as the pipe needs rest time and it would cancel the manufacturing guarantee. Bla bla bla . I don’t think the guaranteed is worth anything anyway.
it says simular on all speedfit. the primary gets hotter anyways!!
you wouldnt be the first or the last to fit it and doubt there will be any probs like most but.......covering their backs?
depends who the jobs for imo

Replacing leaking valve is preferred option but if[…]

Shower Pump

Volume of water out of pump can be no more than vo[…]

A coy way to ramp up the bill catching out those w[…]

Gravity or mains fed shower?

Thanks Redsaw but this is a pumped electric sh[…]