UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Ask your general plumbing questions here. Please have a quick check to make sure it wouldn't fit in any other category.
100 %
By REDSAW
finding it a bit too hot to work?
new electric shower and a hot water fault to attend today but fed up of sweat running off my face on easyish jobs.

what are you doing to cool off in this heat?
By RPM
The heat is killing me here as well, thankfully have the air con in the van between jobs but some of the customers don`t help with the little they are wearing eh :o

Coming back on track, get yourself a Bandana, dampen it with cold water and wear it loosely around your neck, works wonders for me and starts a conversation with the customers as well.

Think we will have rain tonight so the neighbours might see me standing outside arms out in a crucifix :lol:
By REDSAW
RPM wrote:
July 27th, 2018, 4:07 pm
The heat is killing me here as well, thankfully have the air con in the van between jobs but some of the customers don`t help with the little they are wearing eh :o

Coming back on track, get yourself a Bandana, dampen it with cold water and wear it loosely around your neck, works wonders for me and starts a conversation with the customers as well.

Think we will have rain tonight so the neighbours might see me standing outside arms out in a crucifix :lol:
my mate bought a bandana thing for his dog, a proper one you put in the fridge cost about £30 !!!!!!!!!!!!
i just wipe my face on the customers towels :lol:

Replacing leaking valve is preferred option but if[…]

Shower Pump

Volume of water out of pump can be no more than vo[…]

A coy way to ramp up the bill catching out those w[…]

Gravity or mains fed shower?

Thanks Redsaw but this is a pumped electric sh[…]