UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Ask your general plumbing questions here. Please have a quick check to make sure it wouldn't fit in any other category.
User avatar
vicky plumb special?

its not called that or its a generic part.
A- take to a proper merchants and get them to pair up the cradle to the valve.

B- change the whole lot for a dudley pnuematic for £20
C- order one from here and bend over sir's :lol: ;) ... 3857-p.asp

quite frankly- rubbish! get a quote of an independ[…]

Hi, Our Kitchen mixer tap has slowly over last 6 […]

Hi all, In its original state, it is not leaki[…]

that type is not designed for trafic only pedestri[…]