UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Ask your general plumbing questions here. Please have a quick check to make sure it wouldn't fit in any other category.
By John E
What kind of fitting is this, I am unable to take this off by turning it like a normal shower arm fitting, its missing a screw but does not seem to make any difference, as in its not too loose.
001.jpeg (88.39KiB)Viewed 1061 times
002.jpeg (51.95KiB)Viewed 1061 times
003.jpeg (51.36KiB)Viewed 1061 times
Any help in taking this off is really appreciated.

Thank you,
Replacing a flush valve.

vicky plumb special? its not called that or its a[…]

Yeah,cant see any problem with that. stops crud dr[…]

ask next door if its possible to shut down their b[…]

Hi, do the job properly, get a kango and dig it up[…]