UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

For when your troubles just won't soak away, sort out your drainage issues in here.
Looking for solutions to the following: property have combined waste drain that we need to run rainwater run-off in to. The drain is too shallow to cut into it so i think the solution needs to be via the manhole cover. There are lots of covers with holes that would easily accommodate the water run-off but the odours from the drain would find their way into our house as cover is right next to bedroom. Anyway know of a cover that let's water in and traps odour inside?

quite frankly- rubbish! get a quote of an independ[…]

Hi, Our Kitchen mixer tap has slowly over last 6 […]

Hi all, In its original state, it is not leaki[…]

that type is not designed for trafic only pedestri[…]