UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Want to get squeaky clean but something's wrong? Go ahead and ask away in here.
By hawnit
I’m looking to swap out a wall mounted tap mixerblock (I have easy access to the crawl space behind bathroom) I have this unit (Pictured) which has two G1/2 female threads for the H + C feeds - these also have recessed rubber flanges. My question is what fitting should I use to connect to my 15mm water feeds? A standard 1/2 male connector doesn’t engage the rubber flange forming a good seal and I can’t seem to find the right type of connector anywhere.

Thanks for reading. :D
s-l1600.jpg (43.89 KiB) Viewed 326 times
HTB1p.nISpXXXXaYapXXq6xXFXXXi.jpg (88.5 KiB) Viewed 326 times
User avatar
seems like you need one of these and some ptfe tape ... lsrc=aw.ds

Freeflow Plumbers are available 24 hours a day, 7 […]

Didn’t see that

Water was gushing out of Aqualisa Aquarian showe[…]

tinder girls

All that meat and no regards Tu[…]