UK Plumber Forum 

A place of resource for Plumbers and Gas Engineers in the UK.

Ask your general plumbing questions here. Please have a quick check to make sure it wouldn't fit in any other category.
By Mark Scotford
:?: I need a 1/2" (Thread) inlet/outlets T-Type valve that when the knob is in one position, the water flows from the left hand inlet and out of the centre outlet, and when the knob is in the opposite position the water flows from the right hand inlet, and out of the centre outlet. But never should water mix from both the left & right hand inlets. What is this type of valve called please?
Problem with boiler/actuator

Hello, Could someone kindly give an opinion on the[…]

Shower Pump Issues

Hi All, I'm a novice so please be gentle with me […]

New shower valve fittings

Hi guys, first post on here so thanks in advance a[…]

No Return (check) valve.

generally, its the brass water way inside the tap […]